At Pet Air we want to make it simple for you and your pet. Here is how we work:
- Once we receive all the necessary details, we work on a quote that will be based on the age, breed, origin, destination, airline, date, and availability.
- Once it has the quote has been accepted, we proceed to check that all the sanitary and customs documents meet our country’s requirements and the destination ones.
- The booking is requested and once confirmed, the pick-up date is established.
- Payment must be completed, whether it is a credit card, a domestic or an international wire transfer. The full amount covers the export process and, in most cases, the import as well.
- The pets are received or picked up and remain at our boarding facilities until boarding time.
- Our operations team takes the pets to complete the customs process and to check in with the airline at the pre-established date and time.
- The airline personnel boards the pets and secure the kennels so they travel comfortably in the pressurized cabin with weather control, under the pilots’ cabin.
- A commercial partner receives the pets at the airport of destination, completes the customs clearance process and hands off or delivers them to their home address.
- Owners receive their pets and are happy to be together again.